Dr. Seth Perelman
Institution: NYU Langone Health
Specialty: Cardiac Anesthesiologist
New York University Grossman School of Medicine
- 2003 - 2016 Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- 2016 - 2017 Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- 07/1993-02/2016 Attending, Anesthesiology, Englewood Hospital & Medical Center, Englewood, New Jersey
- 03/2016 Attending, Anesthesiology, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, NY
- 03/2016 Attending, Anesthesiology, Bellevue Hospital, New York, NY
10/2017 Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative Care, and Pain Medicine at NYU Grossman School of Medicine, NY, NY
Major Research Interests include: Patient Blood Management – topics related to blood conservation, including acute normovolemic hemodilution, cell salvage, surgical blood management, management of preoperative anemia and bloodless management of the cardiac and non-cardiac surgery patient.
Interests have enabled Dr. Perelman to participate in various national societies both at the committee member level as well as in leadership positions and has provided the opportunity to lecture nationally and internationally.
- New York USA