Prof. Tatiana Fedorova
Institution: FSBI, National Medical Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology n. Acad V.I. Kulakov
Specialty: Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Transfusiologist
- Ministry of Health of the Russian federation, Moscow
- Expert of the federal Healthcare Supervision Agency on transfusiology
- Deputy Director of the Institute of Anesthesiology - Resuscitation and Transfusiology
- Head of Department of Transfusiology and Extracorporeal Hemocorrection
- Graduated from the Second Moscow Medical Institute, Doctorantura in FSBI 'NMRC for Obstet., Gyn. and Perinatol. Acad V.I. Kulakov' Russia
- Work experience 41 years (since 1978 OBGYN certificate; since 1993 + transfusiology and hemapheresis methods certification) The study of new methods in the treatment of infertility, endometriosis, inflammatory diseases, anemia in obstetrics and gynecology. Clinical testing of new devices of PBM methods.
- Total number of publications 700+. Most significant works are: 'Intensive care in obstetrics and gynecology', 'Anesthesia and resuscitation in obstetrics and gynecology', 'Clinical transfusiology in obstetrics, gynecology and neonatology'. Chapters in the monograph 'Methods of hemapheresis in preparing patients for the IVF program', 'Clinical use of extracorporeal treatment methods', Transfusiological hemocorrection', Guidelines for extracorporeal blood purification in intensive care', 'Plasmapheresis and intravenous laser blood irradiation', 'Patient Blood Management in obstetric practice and placenta accreta', Iron deficiency conditions in pregnant women and gynecological patients'.
- Regular speaker at Russian anf foreign congresses, forums, symposia and round tables.
- Lecturer for residents, graduate students and Interns
- Trainer of the simulation center for obstetrics-gynecology and transfusiology
- Moscow, Russia