Prof. Luca Paolo Weltert
Institution: European Hospital - Rome - Italy
Specialty: Heart Surgery
- Saint Camillus International University for Health Sciences - Rome
- Dr Weltert graduated in Medicine in Turin in 2001
- Specialized in Heart Surgery in Genua in 2006 working since then in the team of Prof. De Paulis at the European Hospital in Rome
- Has led in the past ten years the experimental surgery laboratory, publishing over 60 papers regarding the aortic root in his clincal, physiological and experimental aspects, blood conservation strategies, bioprosthetis performance and durability, external stenting for coronary artery bypass grafts and many more, some of which are now part of the joint American-European guidelines.
- Clinically specialized in coronary, aortic valve and ascending aorta surgery
- Since 2018 leads the Statistics Department of the S.Camillus International University of Health Sciences located in Rome.
- Rome, Italy