Dr. Susan Goobie
Specialty: Blood conservation methods, coagulation disorders, anti-fibrinolytics, anemia and pharmacokinetic research
Harvard Medical School
- Section editor for Pediatric Anesthesiaand an executive section editor for Anesthesia & Analgesia.
- Serves on the research and patient blood management committees of the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia, International Anesthesia Research Society, American Society of Anesthesia and Canadian Anesthesia Society.
- Director of the Boston Children’s Hospital Pharmacokinetics Laboratory and the BCH Blood Management Program.
- Chair of the Society of Pediatric Anesthesia Patient Blood management committee, the International Pediatric Craniofacial Surgery Perioperative Group and the past chair of the Society for the Advancement of Blood Management research committee.
- She is an internationally recognized expert, and investigator on several large multicenter trials in the area of Pediatric Patient Blood Management.
- She is from Newfoundland, Canada and lives in Boston with her husband, 3 children and a golden retriever. She is an avid cyclist and skier.
- Boston, USA